Looking for a guide to travel to zambia? If you still don’t know what is needed to travel to zambia, we are going to explain everything you have to prepare for entering Zambia and leaving. general information and Requirements to travel to Zambia with its customs, laws and limitations in the customs of Zambia. You have available this travel guide with the emergency telephone numbers, the best time to travel to zambia and everything you need to know to travel safely.
With the current situation you may have to fill out some kind of form to travel to zambia or covid Zambia requirements, so we recommend you check what is needed to travel to zambia or any destination in the country in this travel guide.
Guide to travel to Zambia entry requirements
These are the Zambian entry requirements:
It is recommended to check with your airline the requirements before your departure.
Guide to travel to Zambia requirements to leave
Once your stay is over, these are the Zambia exit requirements:
- A valid COVID-19 full vaccination certificate or, failing that, a negative COVID-19 PCR test no older than 72 hours is required.
- Regardless of vaccination status, you must fill out a health declaration form and undergo a thermoscan.
- You must have a passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry and with at least 3 blank pages (“Visa”).
- If you are traveling from a country at risk of yellow fever, you will need a valid vaccination certificate to enter Zambia.
***Remember: It is the exclusive power of the Zambian authorities to grant or deny entry to a foreign person to their territory, even if they have a visa.***
Zambia Customs Information
- Weapons and ammunition.
- Counterfeit products.
- Drugs and narcotics.
- explosive material.
Zambian local currency
The legal tender in Zambia is the zambian kwacha (ZMW).
For more information regarding the local currency or payment methods of the country, consult the section recommendations in money to travel abroad.notary\mcarmen
Make sure you know the customs of the country so you can know what the best time to visit zambia. Here are the most common.
It is recommended to follow the indications of the guide staff in the tourist areas.
Avoid taking photos of government buildings.
Is it safe to travel to Zambia?
Zambia is a safe country to visit.
Other recommendations in guide to travel to Zambia
- Do not forget to notify your bank that you will travel to Zambia, so that they can inform you how to act in case of theft or loss of your credit cards in Zambia, or problems that you could have when withdrawing money with your cards abroad.
- Recommendations and more advice by topic or type of traveler, visit the section of recommendations for your trip abroad of this guide to travel to Zambia.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the emergency telephone numbers in Zambia?
What are the mandatory vaccinations in Zambia?
COVID-19 and Yellow Fever (required for people coming from countries with risk of transmission).