Are you looking for things to do in Prague? “Prague: 2, 3, or 4-Day Prague Card”, it is a good idea if you are going to visit Czech Republic because in this city doing this activity, is one of the things that you should not miss. Currently, Prague is one of the most visited destinations in Czech Republic, notable for its leisure establishments and activities that you can do throughout the day and is one of the favorite destinations for foreigners. To make your life easier the next time you visit this beautiful city we have prepared the best experience in Prague.
Things to do in Prague
What to see and do in Prague? There are many places of interest to visit in Prague, but this time you should not miss in this city.
“Prague: 2, 3, or 4-Day Prague Card” from 76$
Prague Tour Description
One of the things to do in Prague, is this experience based on 2744 reviews:
“Save time and money with a 2-,3- or 4-day Prague Card, and see the sights at your own pace. Enjoy discounts on tours and shows and get free entry to monuments like Prague Castle.”
What will you do in this Prague tour experience?
“Save time and money in Prague, and discover the city’s sights and attractions at your own pace with a 2-day, 3-day, or 4-day Prague Card.
Treat the card like your own personal passport to the city, with free entrance to more than 60 attractions and 50% discounts on tours and shows. Cruise along the Vltava River, and enjoy panoramic views on a bus tour. Learn more about the imperial city at the Prague Castle complex and the world-class Jewish Museum.
Prague Card Benefits:
• Free entry to Prague Castle – St. Vitus Cathedral, Royal Palace, Golden Lane, and St. George’s Basilica
• Free entry to the Jewish Museum – synagogues and Old Jewish Cemetery (7 sites)
• Free entry to the National Gallery (7 sites)
• Free entry to the National Museum (9 sites)
• Free entry to Prague Zoo (the 4th best zoo in the world)
• Free entry to Prague City Gallery (5 sites)
• Free entry to Prague City Museum• Free entry to Illusion Art Museum
• Free entry to Vyšehrad Fortress (4 sites)
• Free entry to Petřín View Tower and Petřín Mirror Maze
• Free entry to the Observatory, Powder Tower, Pedagogical Museum, and Police Museum
• Free entry to the castles and chateaux of Troja, Ctěnice, Roztoky, and Nelahozeves
• Old-New Synagogue
• Loreto Prague
• Lobkowicz Palace
• Charles Bridge Museum
• Free Sightseeing Tour
• Free River Boat Cruise
• Discounted entry to another 40+ attractions
• Up to 50% discounts on tours, cruises, concerts, and restaurants
• Detailed printed map and mobile app – Prague Cool Pass – your free interactive guide around the city”
Check availability here:
Select participants, date, and language.
What is your opinion about “Prague: 2, 3, or 4-Day Prague Card”. Leave us your comments and what do you think of this activity in Prague. If you want more information, contact us and we will help you find the best things to do in Czech Republic.