Are you looking for things to do in Paris? Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise 1-Day/2-Day Pass, it is a good idea if you are going to visit France because in this city doing this activity, is one of the things that you should not miss. Currently, Paris is one of the most visited destinations in France, notable for its leisure establishments and activities that you can do throughout the day and is one of the favorite destinations for foreigners. To make your life easier the next time you visit this beautiful city we have prepared the best experience in Paris.
Things to do in Paris
What to see and do in Paris? There are many places of interest to visit in Paris, but this time you should not miss in this city.
Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise 1-Day/2-Day Pass from 17$
Paris Tour Description
One of the things to do in Paris, is this experience based on 2263 reviews:
“Discover Paris at your own pace from the River Seine with a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to a riverboat shuttle service. Board and alight where you want, as often as you want, and see the city’s iconic sights.”
What will you do in this Paris tour experience?
“Explore the sights of Paris at your own pace with a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to the Batobus shuttle service along the River Seine, and jump on and off at 9 strategic stops to see sights such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, and more. Cruise through the heart of Paris, admiring landmark monuments along the river bank from the comfort of a glassed-in boat. Then, stop to explore further at leisure.
• Tour Eiffel – Port de la Bourdonnais. Jump off at the foot of the great Parisian landmark, and ascend for panoramic city views from the viewing platforms. The stop is also convenient for the Cité de l’Architecture museum, where exhibits include casts of French architecture from the 12th to 18th centuries.
• Musée d’Orsay – Quai de Solférino. Located a 2-minute walk from the Musée d’Orsay, this stop is perfect for those who want to explore the world of Impressionists artists, such as Monet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, and Van Gogh.
• St-Germain-des-Prés – Quai Malaquais. Hop off near the Institut de France, home of Paris artists and intellectuals, and discover historic sights, such as the famous Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore.
• Notre-Dame – Quai de Montebello. Admire the architectural harmony and Gothic gargoyles of the most iconic cathedral in Paris, and explore the carefree student atmosphere of the Latin Quarter.
• Jardin des Plantes – Cité de la Mode et du Design. Wander among nature in the main botanical garden of Paris, and explore the museums in the garden grounds, including the Grande Galerie de l’Évolution and Paleontology Museum. The Cité de la mode et du design (also known as “les Docks”) was built in 1907 as industrial warehousing for the Ports de Paris. It is a city within the city dedicated to creativity: design, fashion, innovation, and events. The Cité has permanent residents which include restaurants, nightclubs, a museum, and shops.
• Hotel de Ville – Pont d’Arcole. Stop here to visit the historic City Hall of Paris, go to the Pompidou Centre, and wander the bohemian streets of the Marais district.
• Louvre – Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel. Discover a Paris quarter where history and the history of art come together, and see centuries of art, from Egyptian antiquities to Renaissance masterpieces.
• Place de la Concorde. Stroll down one of the most elegant streets in Paris, home to five-star hotels and chic boutiques, and see the Grand Palais, Petit Palais, and tree-lined Avenue Montaigne.
• Invalides – Pont Alexandre III.”
Check availability here:
Select participants, date, and language.
What is your opinion about Paris: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise 1-Day/2-Day Pass. Leave us your comments and what do you think of this activity in Paris. If you want more information, contact us and we will help you find the best things to do in France.