“Porto Card with Transportation (1, 2, 3 or 4 Days)”
Are you looking for things to do in Porto? “Porto Card with Transportation (1, 2, 3 or 4 Days)”, it is a good idea if you are going to visit Portugal because in this city doing this activity, is one of the things that you should not miss. Currently, Porto is one of the most visited destinations in Portugal, notable for its leisure establishments and activities that you can do throughout the day and is one of the favorite destinations for foreigners. To make your life easier the next time you visit this beautiful city we have prepared the best experience in Porto.
Things to do in Porto
What to see and do in Porto? There are many places of interest to visit in Porto, but this time you should not miss in this city.
“Porto Card with Transportation (1, 2, 3 or 4 Days)” from 13$
Porto Tour Description
One of the things to do in Porto, is this experience based on 1593 reviews:
“See the sights of Porto and save money with a Porto Card valid for 1-4 days. Use the public transport system to get around, and get over 150 discounts and benefits, including free access to 6 museums and 50% off on a visit to a port wine cellar.”
What will you do in this Porto tour experience?
“See the sights of Porto at your own pace with a Porto Card plus transportation, valid for 1, 2, 3, or 4 days. Enjoy up to 150 discounts and benefits, such as free entrance to 6 city museums, 20% off cruises on the Douro River, and a 2-for-1 port wine tasting at Espaco Porto Cruz.
The Porto Card is your key to the city, offering price reductions at shows, theme centers, tourist excursions in Porto and north Portugal, restaurants, wine shops, and fashion shops. Created to provide easy access to the city’s sights, the add-on transport offer will help you save money and spend less time searching for spare cash.
The following is a short list of some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Free Metro Do Porto (all lines)
• Free Bus STCP (all lines)
• Free Train CP Porto (Urbanos Valongo, Trofa, Espinho)
• 50% of at Real Companhia Velha Port Wine Cellars
• Casa Do Infante-Museu (free entry)
• Casa-Museu Guerra Junqueiro (free entry)
• Casa-Museu Marta Ortigão Sampaio (free entry)
• Museu Romântico (free entry)
• Museu Do Papel-Moeda (free entry)
• Museu Do Vinho Do Porto (free entry)
• Up to 50% off at the Casa Da Música
• 50% off at the Tower + Exhibition Igreja E Torre Dos Clérigos
• 50% off at the Museu Da Farmácia Do Porto
• 50% off at the Museu Da Misericórdia Do Porto
• 50% off at the Museu De Arte Sacra E Arqueologia
• 50% off at the Museu Militar Do Porto
• 50% off at the Museu Nacional Da Imprensa
• 50% off at the Museu Nacional Soares Dos Reis
• 50% off at the Museu Das Marionetas
• 50% off at the Museu Dos Transportes E Comunicações
• 50% off at the Teatro Nacional São João
• 35% off at the Catedral (cloisters)
• 35% off at the World Of Discoveries, Interactive Museum & Theme Park
• 35% off at Paço Episcopal
• 30% off at Sea Life Porto
• 25% off at the Igreja Monumento S. Francisco
• 25% off at the Zoo Santo Inácio (individual tickets only)
• 25% off at the Palácio Da Bolsa
• 20% off at the Museu De Arte Contemporânea De Serralves
• 10% off on Tour FC Porto Museum + Stadium”
Check availability here:
Select participants, date, and language.
Travel guide to Portugal ▶️ All you need to travel to Porto.
What is your opinion about “Porto Card with Transportation (1, 2, 3 or 4 Days)”. Leave us your comments and what do you think of this activity in Porto. If you want more information, contact us and we will help you find the best things to do in Portugal.