Looking for a guide to travel to niger? If you still don’t know What is needed to travel to Niger, we are going to explain everything you have to prepare for entering Niger and leaving. general information and Requirements to travel to Niger with its customs, laws and limitations in the customs of Niger. You have available this travel guide with the emergency telephone numbers, the best time to travel to niger and everything you need to know to travel safely.
With the current situation you may have to fill out some kind of form to travel to Niger or covid Niger requirements, so we advise you to check What is needed to travel to Niger or any destination in the country in this travel guide.
Guide to travel to Niger entry requirements
These are the Niger entry requirements:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry and until the date the trip ends.
- Have a return air ticket or any ticket in your name, with a destination outside of Niger, with a departure date within 30 days of your entry into the country.
- Have family, work or financial ties in the place of origin that allow immigration personnel to convince themselves that you will return to your country of origin.
- Have enough money to finance your stay in Niger, which depends on the activities to be carried out and the place where you will stay – hotel or house of friends or relatives.
***Remember: It is the exclusive power of the Nigerien authorities to grant or deny entry to a foreign person to its territory, even if they have a visa.***
Guide to travel to Niger requirements to leave
Once your stay is over, these are the Niger exit requirements:
There are no special requirements to leave Niger.
Niger customs information
The entry of firearms, tear gas and pepper spray is prohibited.
Niger local currency
The legal tender in Niger is the West African CFA Franc (‘FCFA’, XOF).
For more information regarding the local currency or payment methods of the country, consult the section recommendations in money to travel abroad..
Make sure you know the customs of the country so you can know what the best time to visit niger. Here are the most common.
There is nothing special to take into account.
Is it safe to travel to Niger?
It is recommended to take care of belongings and travel documents, particularly in airports and on public transport, and in any place where there are concentrations of people.
Laws of Niger
- It is recommended that you always carry a copy of your passport with a visa on hand during your stay in Niger, as well as obtain a copy of them and keep it in a safe place.
- Illicitly transporting psychotropic substances is typified as a serious crime.
Other recommendations in guide to travel to Niger
- Do not forget to notify your bank that you will travel to Niger, so that they can inform you how to act in case of theft or loss of your credit cards in Niger, or problems that you could have when withdrawing money with your cards abroad.
- Recommendations and more advice by topic or type of traveler, visit the section of recommendations for your trip abroad of this guide to travel to Niger.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Do tourists have the right to free medical care in Niger. ?
Tourists are not entitled to free medical care in Niger.