Guide to travel to Gabon
Looking for a Guide to travel to Gabon? If you still don’t know What is needed to travel to Gabon, we are going to explain everything you have to prepare for entering and leaving Gabon. general information and Requirements to travel to Gabon with its customs, laws and limitations in the customs of Gabon. You have available this travel guide with the emergency telephone numbers, the best time to travel to gabon and everything you need to know to travel safely.
With the current situation you may have to fill out some kind of form to travel to Gabon or Gabon covid requirements, so we recommend you to check what is needed to travel to Libreville or any destination in the country in this travel guide.
Guide to travel to Gabon entry requirements
These are the Gabon entry requirements:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry and until the date your trip ends.
- Have family, work or financial ties in the place of origin that will allow the immigration staff to be convinced that you will return to your country of origin.
- Have enough money to finance your stay.
Guide to travel to Gabon requirements to leave
Once your stay is over, these are the Gabon exit requirements:
There are no special requirements for departure from Gabon.
Gabon customs information
You can temporarily enter Gabon, without any kind of formality, most of your personal belongings in quantities that correspond to a normal tourist activity.
Gabonese local currency
The legal tender in Gabon is the Central African CFA Franc (“FCFA”, XAF).
For more information regarding the local currency or payment methods of the country, consult the section recommendations in money to travel abroad..
Make sure you know the customs of the country so you can know what the best time to visit gabon. Here are the most common.
There is nothing special to take into account.
Laws of Gabon
- It is recommended to always carry a copy of your passport with a visa at hand during your stay in Gabon, as well as to obtain a copy of them and keep it in a safe place.
- Illicitly transporting psychotropic substances is typified as a serious crime.
Other recommendations in guide to travel to Gabon
- Do not forget to notify your bank that you will travel to Gabon, so that they can inform you how to act in case of theft or loss of your credit cards in Gabon, or problems that you could have when withdrawing money with your cards abroad.
- Recommendations and more advice by topic or type of traveler, visit the section of recommendations for your trip abroad of this guide to travel to Gabon.