Admission form Netherlands PLF【2022】
All travelers aged 12 and over flying to or from the Netherlands must carry a health declaration (Admission form Netherlands PLF). The declaration indicates if you have any symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19). You must complete the declaration before your flight and if you do not have symptoms, you will be able to board the plane. We explain how to fill out the Netherlands Traveler Health Declaration application and where to download the Dutch government form.
You can print the health declaration and fill it out on paper, or you can fill out the Netherlands Admission Form digitally on your mobile or tablet.
Who can enter the Netherlands from abroad:
Travellers over 12 years of age arriving in the Netherlands by plane, ship, rail or bus will need to show a COVID Certificate of negative test, vaccination or overcoming the disease. There are checklists for enter or return to the Netherlands from abroad. If you are currently outside of the Netherlands and want to travel to the Netherlands, there are two checklists:
- Persons traveling from any European Union (EU) or Schengen country, Andorra, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Monaco, Svalbard (Spitsbergen), Vatican City or the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Reference link.
- Link for people traveling from all other countries, here.
Information for passengers flying to the Netherlands
According to the Government decision in the Netherlands, it is mandatory that all incoming passengers aged 12 or over (regardless of their nationality) arriving in the Netherlands have completed the traveler health declaration intake form.< /p>
How to fill in the Admission form Netherlands PLF
To fill in the Netherlands admission form you will have to answer the following questions honestly and have the completed health declaration form at hand during the trip. You will need this form throughout your trip and when you arrive at your final destination you must show this form when boarding. In addition, airport staff and designated health authorities at the airport may request to see you.
This data is collected as part of the public health measures taken in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and, in accordance with Dutch law, may be processed by the health authorities. All travelers over the age of 12 must complete this form. We recommend that you consult the accumulated incidence and more data about the coronavirus in the Netherlands before traveling.< /p>
Questions of the Admission form Netherlands PLF
Some of the questions you will have to answer to fill in the Netherlands admission form are:
- Have you (or the person you are completing this form for) currently been diagnosed with or suspected of having a lung infection or coronavirus (COVID-19) infection?
- If you (or the person you are completing this form for) are currently in quarantine because you were in contact with someone infected with coronavirus, either a close contact or someone you were told through CoronaMelder app and not fully vaccinated?
- Have you (or the person you are completing this form for) experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours?
They are usually this type of questions and also indicate the flight number and personal data.
How many copies will I need on my trip to the Netherlands
- If you wish to complete the health declaration on paper: print 2 copies. You will need one for your outbound flight and one for your return flight.
- Health declaration on your phone or tablet: You can download the PDF health declaration that you can fill out digitally and save to your mobile. However, not all mobile phones and tablets support fillable PDF files. Before you go to the airport, check that you can fill out and save the PDF on your phone or tablet.
NOTE. Print the declaration (Admission form Netherlands PLF) if you cannot complete it digitally.
Is it necessary to print or download the declaration to fly to the Netherlands?
It is not always necessary to print or download the return.
If you are flying with KLM, Corendon, TUI, Transavia or easyJet, you will be required to complete the health declaration as part of the online check-in procedures. So you don’t have to print or download it.
When do I have to show the health declaration in the Netherlands?
You must show the completed health declaration when you board the plane. You may also be asked to show your health declaration in other parts of the airport. So make sure you have the statement with you at all times.
Application Health Declaration for Travelers Netherlands
To request the plf Holland form access this page and complete the form. Once you access this section, you only have to answer a few simple questions and follow the steps to complete the form to enter the Netherlands and you will be able to travel to this country. Quickly access the official form to be able to fly to the Netherlands:
Notice: The Netherlands Traveler Health Declaration is a mandatory form to enter Dutch territory regardless of your nationality (European citizens are also subject to this obligation) and regardless of your mode of travel. transportation: by plane, by ship or by land (car, bus, train) included.
The information in this article (Admission form Netherlands PLF) has been obtained from: https://www.government.nl/documents/publications/2021/07/20/covid-19-and-flying-health-declaration-form on 01/19/2022 and What is described in this post today may vary due to the changing circumstances of the current pandemic and the new regulations that each government may apply. Before traveling, make sure to consult updated information about the current public health measures and basic norms to follow.
With the reopening of the EU, on various measures being taken, including measures related to traveler quarantine and inspection requirements, EU COVID digital certificates to help exercise the right to freedom of movement, mobile tracking applications and coronaviruses. There is an official website of the European Union with the current regulations of each country to being able to travel that will help you plan your trip to Europe.
You may be interested in traveling to other countries
If you need information from other countries to fill out their respective plf forms, contact us and we will help you fill out the passenger location form to travel.